Unlimited projects! Unlimited Team!
No lock-ln - take your data and migrate any time!
|First 3 month : ||Free
If you like TestSheet and want to continue for a year :
- Pay me $50 (Pay License)
- Alternatively, submit a survey of 3 questions (Feedback License):
- *something you like about testsheet.biz
- *the most desired improvement or fix
- anything else
It is the responsibility of the testsheet document owner (google drive account)
to acquire a Pay or Feedback license. Other users of the document (team members, clients)
are not required to do so (but welcome of course).
- Payment details
Will be specified here soon.
- Feedback License details
Send the feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to specify the google account
if you write not from gmail.
Non-worsening of the conditions: the Feedback License is a limited offer.
We may remove this option in the future. But those who already
aquired the Feedback License will be able to continue use of the product on the same
- Aquiring a Pay or Feeback License before the end of the free 3 month period
retains the remaining free months for you. For example, if you aquired the yearly
license after one trial month, you have right for 12 + (3 - 1) = 14 months of the Service use.
By accessing or using any part of the testsheet.biz web site, you agree to become bound by the
terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all these terms and conditions,
please do not use the Service.
it's your responsibility to periodically review the most up-to-date version at http://testsheet.biz/terms.
and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
I (me, my), We (Us, Our), testsheet.biz - mean Anton Vadanosau, the owner of testsheet.biz
You (Your) - the individual accepting this Agreement and/or the company or other legal entity
for which you accept this Agreement.
The Service - the online service provided at http://testsheet.biz, the subject of this Agreement.
Your General Representation and Warranty
and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state,
city, or other governmental area).
We grant You a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable license during the term of this Agreement to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
You shall not:
- create derivative works based on the testsheet.biz Service
- copy any features, functions or design of any part of the testsheet.biz Service
- reverse engineer, decompile, deobfuscate or otherwise try to derive the source code of the Service
- "frame", "mirror" any part or content of the testsheet.biz Service
- access the Service if you are direct competitor, in order to build a competitive product or service, or for any other competitive purpose
- sell/re-sell access to the Service without prior written consent of testsheet.biz
- use the Service if you are under 13
- overcome authorization or any other security mesasures
- impersonate as any other person, or falsly imply that you are associated with another person or entity
- attack the Service and its users with spam, viruses, exploits, DoS, etc.
- access the Service via interfaces other than explicitly provided by testsheet.biz
- access the Service with automated tools (bots, scripts) which put a load higher than a human in a reasonable use case
- infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party by using the Service
- upload unlawful or offensive content
- use the Service to share or disclose confidential details of others, without their consent
You are fully responsible for the data your upload to the Service, and you retain all the rights for that data.
You grant testsheet.biz a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish
your data solely for the purpose of providing the testsheet.biz Service and to transfer this data to thrid party services
used by testsheet.biz in providing the Service.
As we offer free 3 month trial period, the refund is not provided after you payed.
We welcome feedback, comments, bug reports and suggestions for improvements to the Service (“Feedback”).
You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free,
sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control
to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement, any access to or use of the Service will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Belarus,
and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the courts located in Belarus.
testsheet.biz may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time,
with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination,
including, without limitation, the General Conditions section,
intellectual property and ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between testsheet.biz and you concerning the subject matter hereof,
and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of testsheet.biz,
or by the posting by testsheet.biz of a revised version.
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent,
and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
A delay or inability to excercise any right under this Agreement by either party will not constitute a waiver of that right.
A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance,
will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “as is”. testsheet.biz, its owner, suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind,
express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Neither testsheet.biz nor its owner, suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or
that your use of the Service will be continuous, timely, secure or uninterrupted.
You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless testsheet.biz and its owner and associates
from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt,
and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees, investigation costs)
- your use of and access to the Service;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright,
property, or privacy right;
- the need to stop such violations;
- any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will testsheet.biz, or its suppliers or licensors,
be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement, under any contract,
negligence, tort, strict liability or other theory of liability.
Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have no liability for:
The foregoing applies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- the cost of procurement for substitute products or services;
- loss of profits or revenue;
- loss or corruption of data;
- interruptions in service;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers or any personal information stored therein;
- errors, mistakes, omissions or inaccuracies of content;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, exploits, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party;
- any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, transmitted,
or otherwise made available via the service.
This Agreement does not transfer from testsheet.biz to You any testhseet.biz or third party intellectual property,
and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with testsheet.biz.
We are careful about your privacy. The fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
We collect server access logs (http requests and important system events) for the purpose of usage statistics,
debugging and security. Most of this information is not personally-identifying (IP address may be potentially
Also, when you log-in we see your access credentials (your Google userID retruned by Google authentication services).
If you supplied your email address, we may use it to contact you about new terms of service, or important news.
We can also share the feedback you send us.
As many other websites, we use Google Analytics, which collects aggregated statistics (without User ID and non-personally identifiable)
of our visitors. Also, if you store your test sheets on Google Drive, obviously, Google sees you doing that too.
Reuse this Text
Formulating this Agreement was a surprisingly painstaking and costly part of testsheet.biz development.
You are free to reuse the text of this Agreement, under the terms
of Creative Commons Sharealike license.
(Make sure to adjust the text to fit your purpose).
I in turn thank the kind folks from WordPress.com. Lot of workding in my Agreement is derived